Tuesday, May 8, 2012

At Least He Didn't Ask What Elephant Tastes Like


A bird hunter appears in court for having shot a pelican. The judge, shaking his head says, "Son, what were you thinking? Surely you know that pelicans are a protected species!"
To which the man replies "Well, Your Honor sir, I've been out of work for months, about to lose my home, and my family was hungry.?
The judge ponders this a moment, then says, "Well, the law says you should be in jail, or at least given a steep fine. But under such circumstances, I 'm letting you off with just a warning. Don't EVER let me see you in my courtroom again.?
The offender thanks the judge profusely and begins to walk away, when the judge asks, ?What does pelican taste like?"
The man replies, "Well, sir, it's kind of like a cross between a Bald Eagle and a California Condor."

No comments:

Post a Comment